Video meeting meets broadcasting – the moderator demo app allows you to add various sources to your eyeson meeting with the possibility to stream it to wherever you want to.
Start a meeting using an Eyeson WEB account or API key.
Copy the guest link from the running meeting by pressing Shift + i.
Paste the link in the box below and press join the meeting.
Attention! This is a proof of concept for demonstration and educational purposes and is not intended for productive use!
Invite a guest
For the full experience, invite someone to the running meeting by sharing this link:
Recordings will always include all sources visible in the stream. (Recordings only available for 1 hour in this demo)
Snapshots will always include all sources visible in the stream.
Select the type of content you want to present in the meeting (or simply drag-and-drop files from your computer):
Looks like you're inactive. You will be logged out in 59 seconds.
How it works
The ready-to-go demo for your broadcasting needs. Change graphics, logos, and colors on the fly, show documents, pictures, and videos within the powerful eyeson MCU+ video meeting. Everything is merged into a single stream – everyone sees the same.
What you can do with this demo:
- Invite up to 100 guests with a simple link
- No extra software or app needed
- Define who is visible & change names
- Add a custom logo to each participant
- Change the background of the meeting
- Set a broadcasting endpoint (RTMP/RTSP), e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, restream.io
- Record or take snapshots
- Include various sources like pdf, image(s), audio files, or share your screen